Add an email address manually
You might need to add more information than just your username and password to set up an email address on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet. For example, if you're adding a Microsoft Exchange work email account, you might need to specify a domain or server address. To find out what information you need, check with your administrator.
If you're adding a POP or IMAP email account, make sure you know the following information from your email service provider:
- Messaging server type (POP or IMAP)
- Incoming and outgoing messaging server address
- Incoming and outgoing messaging server port numbers
- Incoming and outgoing messaging server SSL settings
- Whether push email is supported
- Tap .
- Tap Accounts > Add New Account > Email, Calendar, and Contacts.
- Tap Advanced Setup.
- Tap the type of address that you're adding.
- Enter your account information.
- Tap Save.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.