Change, delete, or reorder saved Wi-Fi networks
Your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet remembers the Wi-Fi networks you connect to and automatically connects whenever you're in range. If multiple networks are available, your tablet connects to the one closest to the top of your list of saved networks.
- On the status bar, tap > Wi-Fi.
In the drop-down list, tap Saved Networks.
- To change options for a saved network, tap the network.
- To move a saved network up or down in the list, touch and hold the network. Drag it to where you want it.
- To delete a saved network, tap . Beside the network, tap .
- To stop your tablet from automatically connecting to a saved network, tap the network. Clear the Enable Profile checkbox. Tap Save.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.