Search This Document
I cannot make or receive calls
Try performing the following actions:
- Check that your BlackBerry® device is connected to the wireless network.
- Verify that your wireless service plan includes phone or voice services.
- If you cannot make calls and fixed dialling is turned on, verify that the phone number for your contact appears in your fixed dialling list or turn off fixed dialling.
- If you have travelled to another country and you have not changed your smart-dialling options, dial the full phone number, including the country code and area code, for your contact.
- If you are not receiving calls, verify that call blocking and call forwarding are turned off.
- Your device or your SIM card might support more than one phone number, even if you only have one phone number. Check that your phone number is set as your active phone number.
- If you have more than one phone number associated with your device, verify that the phone number that you want to make calls from and receive calls to is set as your active phone number.
Previous topic: Troubleshooting: Phone