Search This Document
- On the Home screen, click the Maps icon.
- Press the key > Get Directions.
one of the following to
specify a starting location:
- To specify your current location, if your BlackBerry® device has an internal GPS receiver or is paired with a Bluetooth® enabled GPS receiver, set the Start field to My Location.
- To specify the location that you are currently viewing on a map, set the Start field to Use center of map. If you are viewing a bookmarked location, click Use focused location.
- To specify a new location by selecting the location on a map, set the Start field to Select from map. Click the location on the map.
- To specify a point of interest, such as a business or a landmark, set the Start field to Find Location. In the drop-down list at the top right of the screen, click Business. In the Search field, type the information for the point of interest. Press the key on the keyboard. Click a point of interest.
- To specify a contact's address, set the Start field to Find Location. Start typing the contact's name. Click the contact.
- To specify a new location by typing the address, set the Start field to Find location. In the drop-down list at the top right of the screen, click Location. In the Search field, type the address. Press the key on the keyboard. Click the location.
- To specify a bookmarked location, set the Start field to Find location. In the bottom pane, click a bookmarked location.
- Repeat step 3 to specify an ending location.
- To change the route options, click Route Options. Select or clear the check box beside one or more route options. Click OK.
- Click Search.
Next topic: Pan a map
Previous topic: Send a location