Search This Document
View a location on a map
- On the Home screen, click the Maps icon.
- On a map, press the key > Find Location.
Do one of the following:
- To search for a point of interest such as a business or landmark, in the drop-down at the top right of the screen, click Business. Type the information for the point of interest in the Business field. Highlight the point of interest.
- To view a new location, in the drop-down at the top right of the screen, click Location. Type an address in the Location field. Highlight the location.
- To view a location for a contact, type the contact name in the Location field or the Business field. Highlight the contact information.
- To view a bookmarked location, highlight the location in the bottom section of the screen.
- Press the key > View on Map
Next topic: View an address on a map using a link
Previous topic: Map basics