Search This Document
Search for a contact in your organization's address book
Before you begin: To perform this task, your work email account must use a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server that supports this feature. For more information, contact your administrator.
- On the Home screen, click the Contacts icon.
- Press the key > Lookup.
- Type part or all of a contact name.
- Press the key on the keyboard.
- Press the
- To add a contact to your contact list, click Add to Contacts.
- To add all the contacts, click Add All to Contacts.
- To view information for a contact, click View.
- To delete a contact from the contact lookup results, click Delete.
- To delete the contact lookup results, click Delete Lookup.
- To start a new contact lookup, click Lookup.
Next topic: Customizing contacts
Previous topic: Change or delete a contact