Set options for bedside clock mode
- On the Home screen or in the Applications folder, click the Clock icon.
- Press the key > Options.
- In the Bedside Mode section, do any of the following:
- To receive a flashing LED notification when bedside clock mode is turned on, clear the Disable LED check box.
- To turn off the connection to the wireless network, so that your device does not receive phone calls or messages when bedside clock mode is turned on, select the Disable Radio check box.
- To turn off screen dimming when bedside clock mode is turned on, clear the Dim Screen check box.
- Press the key > Save.
Next topic: Use the stopwatch
Previous topic: Turn on bedside clock mode