Search This Document
Set the wireless networks to use for roaming
Depending on your wireless service provider and wireless network, this feature might not be supported.
- On the Home screen, click the connections area at the top of the screen, or click the Manage Connections icon.
- Click Mobile Network Options.
- To connect to CDMA networks only, set the Network Technology field to 1XEV.
- To connect to either a GSM® or CDMA network, set the Network Technology field to Global.
- To connect to GSM networks only, set the Network Technology field to GSM/UMTS. Set the Network Mode field (it is recommended that you set the Network Mode field to 3G & 2G).
- Press the key > Close.
Next topic: Preferred wireless network list
Previous topic: Turn on or turn off data service or set roaming options