Search This Document
Receive a prompt before you close the browser or stream media from the Internet
- On the Home screen, click the Browser icon.
- Press the key > Options.
- In the General section, below Prompt Before, do one of the following:
- To receive a prompt confirming that you want to close the browser when you have multiple tabs open, select the Closing Tabs on Exit check box.
- To receive a prompt confirming that you want to close the browser after you press the key, select the Closing Browser on Escape check box.
- To receive a prompt before your BlackBerry® device uses your wireless service provider's browser portal to stream media from the Internet, select the Switching to Carrier Network for Streaming Media check box.
- Press the key > Save.
Next topic: Delete browsing information
Previous topic: Set the character encoding for all web pages