I cannot make or receive calls
Try performing the following actions:
- Verify that your BlackBerry® device is connected to the wireless network.
- Verify that your wireless service plan includes phone or voice services.
- If you cannot make calls and fixed dialing is turned on, verify that the phone number for your contact appears in your fixed dialing list or turn off fixed dialing.
- If you have traveled to another country and you have not changed your smart-dialing options, dial the full phone number, including the country code and area code, for your contact.
- If you are not receiving calls, verify that call blocking and call forwarding are turned off.
- Your device or your SIM card might support more than one phone number, even if you only have one phone number. Verify that your phone number is set as your active phone number.
- If you have more than one phone number associated with your device, verify that the phone number that you want to make calls from and receive calls to is set as your active phone number.
Previous topic: Troubleshooting: Phone