Only qualified service personnel should perform repairs to the BlackBerry® Wireless Headset. Disconnect the power supply cables from the computer or electrical outlet and refer the headset or charging accessory for service to qualified service personnel if any of the following situations occur:
- the power supply cord, plug, or connector is damaged
- liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the headset or charging accessory
- the headset or charging accessory has been exposed to rain or water
- the headset or charging accessory becomes very hot to the touch
- the headset or charging accessory has been dropped or damaged in any way
- the headset or charging accessory does not operate normally by following the instructions in the user documentation
- the headset or charging accessory exhibits a distinct change in performance
Do not attempt to disassemble the headset or any charging accessory.
To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, adjust only those controls that are covered in the user documentation for the headset. An improper adjustment of other controls might cause damage and will often require extensive work by a qualified technician to restore the headset, charging accessory, or any other accessory to normal operation.
Failure to observe all safety instructions contained in the user documentation for the headset will void the Limited Warranty and might lead to suspension or denial of services to the offender, legal action, or both.