Upload a picture
When you upload a picture, you can also geotag it—that is, add location information to your picture—if your BlackBerry® device has a GPS receiver and if you have turned on geotagging.
- Click Upload Photo.
- Click a picture.
- Type a title for the picture.
- To add a description and tags to the picture, click More Details. To add multiple tags, separate the tags with a comma.
- To geotag your picture, change the Location option to Where I am. Type a name for the location. Click OK.
- In the Photoset drop-down list, click a photoset.
- Change the Privacy option.
- Change the Resize to option.
- Click OK.
If message list integration is turned on, the upload status of your picture appears in the message list.