Search This Document
Using BlackBerry® Media Sync, you can synchronize specific iTunes playlists and Windows Media® Player playlists to your BlackBerry device or a random selection of your songs that are not in a playlist.
Before you begin: To perform this task, mass storage mode must be turned on.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- On your computer, open the BlackBerry® Desktop Manager.
- Cick the Media icon.
- In the BlackBerry Media Sync section, click the Launch tab.
- If necessary, in the drop-down list, select your music application.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To synchronize specific playlists, select the check box beside one or more playlists.
- To synchronize a random selection of your songs, select the Fill available space with random music check box. Available space does not include the reserved space.
- To synchronize specific playlists as well as a random selection of your songs, select the check box beside one or more playlists. Select the Fill available space with random music check box. Available space does not include the reserved space.
- Click Sync Music.
- Click OK.
- Disconnect your device from your computer.
To view your playlists on your device, on the Home screen, click the Media icon. Click the Music icon. Click Playlists. Your songs that are not in a playlist appear in the Random Music playlist.After you finish: For more information about transferring and managing media files, see the online help in BlackBerry Media Sync.