Search This Document
I cannot connect to a wireless network
Depending on your BlackBerry® device model and wireless network, this feature might not be supported.
Try performing the following actions:
- If your BlackBerry® device uses a SIM card, verify that your SIM card is inserted in your device correctly.
- If your device normally connects to a CDMA network and your device supports international roaming, verify that your device is in global roaming mode and that your SIM card is inserted in your device correctly.
- Verify that you have turned on the connection to the wireless network.
- Verify that you are connected to your wireless service provider's network. If you switched wireless networks manually, your device remains connected to that wireless network until you select your wireless service provider's network again.
- If you have set a specific speed for wireless network connections, verify that you are in a wireless coverage area that supports the connection speed.
- If you have a Wi-Fi® enabled device and your wireless service provider supports UMA, verify that your connection preference is not set to Wi-Fi Only.
Next topic: I cannot synchronize a certificate
Previous topic: Troubleshooting: Wireless network coverage