Search This Document
Available voice commands
- "Call <contact name or phone number>"
- Say this voice command to make a call. To perform this task with a Bluetooth® enabled device, such as a handsfree car kit or wireless headset, the paired Bluetooth enabled device must support this feature and you must turn on Bluetooth technology. You cannot make calls to emergency numbers using voice commands.
- "Call <contact name> <phone number type>"
- Say this voice command to call a specific phone number for a contact that is in your contact list. For example, if the contact has a work phone number and a mobile phone number, you can say "Call <contact name> work" to call the work phone number.
- "Call extension <extension number>"
- Say this voice command to dial an extension. To perform this task, you must set options for dialing extensions. You can dial extensions only within your company.
- "Check my phone number"
- If you have multiple phone numbers associated with your BlackBerry® device, say this voice command to check your active phone number.
- "Check signal strength"
- Say this voice command to check your wireless coverage level.
- "Check network"
- Say this voice command to check the wireless network that your device is connected to.
- "Check battery"
- Say this voice command to check the battery power level.
- Say this voice command to have the last voice prompt repeated to you.
- Say this voice command to close the voice dialing application.
Next topic: Change the language for voice commands
Previous topic: Perform an action using a voice command