Send a file to a contact
If your BlackBerry® device is running BlackBerry® Device Software 5.0 or later, you might be able to send files that are stored on your organization's network. For more information about accessing a file from your organization's network, on the menu in the files application, click Help.
Depending on your wireless service provider or organization, this feature might not be supported.
- In BlackBerry® Messenger, during a chat, press the Menu key.
- Click Send.
- To send a picture, click Picture. Click Camera or File. Take a picture or click a picture. Type a message. Click Send. If necessary, select a picture size option. Click OK.
- To send a document, click File. Click a file.
- To send a voice note, click Voice Note. Record your message. Click Send.
- To send a contact attachment of a contact from the contacts application, click BlackBerry Contact. Click a contact.
- To send a contact attachment of a BlackBerry Messenger contact, click Messenger Contacts. Click one or more contacts. Click OK.
Previous topic: Add an emoticon