Depending on the permissions that an administrator of the group has set, you might need to be an administrator of the group to perform this task.
- On the Home screen or in the Instant Messaging folder, click the BlackBerry Messenger icon.
- On the contact list screen, in the BlackBerry Groups category, click a group.
- Click Members.
- Click Invite a new member.
- Click Select a contact from BlackBerry Messenger.
- If necessary, change the Category field.
- Select the check box beside the contact.
- Click Send.
Next topic: Add a member by scanning a barcode
Previous topic: Members