Search This Document
Create a group
When you create a group, you automatically become the administrator for the group.
- On the Home screen or in the Instant Messaging folder, click the BlackBerry Messenger icon.
- On the contact list screen, press the Menu key.
- Click New Group.
- Type a name for the group.
- Type a description that people see when they receive the invitation to the group.
- Change the Group Icon field.
- To prevent members from inviting other people to the group, change the Allow Non-admin Members To Invite Others field to No.
- Click Create Group.
Next topic: Join a group by scanning a barcode
Previous topic: About BlackBerry Groups