Add a contact by typing an email address or PIN
When you add a contact by typing an email address or PIN, the person must accept your invitation before the person is added to your BlackBerry® Messenger contact list.
- On the Home screen or in the Instant Messaging folder, click the BlackBerry Messenger icon.
- On the contact list screen, press the Menu key.
- Click Invite Contact.
- Click Invite by sending a PIN or email message.
- Type part or all of the contact information.
- Click the contact information.
- If necessary, change the Send Using field.
- If necessary, change the Category field.
- Click Send.
Next topic: Add a contact that uses text messaging
Previous topic: Add a contact by scanning a barcode