Synchronize your music from your computer to your device
You can synchronize specific iTunes playlists and Windows Media® Player playlists to your device or a random selection of your songs that are not in a playlist. The number of your songs and playlists that you can synchronize depends on the amount of storage on your media card or device that is available for storing music files.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the BlackBerry® Desktop Software, click Music.
- Do any of the following:
- To synchronize specific playlist or synchronize songs by artists or genre, select the check box beside one or more playlists, artists, or genres.
- To synchronize your complete music library, select the All music check box.
- If you do not have enough storage space on your device for your complete music library, but you want to synchronize specific playlists as well as a random selection of your songs, select the check box beside one or more playlists. Click Random Music.
- Click Sync.