Start tasks automatically when you connect your device
You can set certain BlackBerry® Desktop Software tasks to start when you connect your BlackBerry device to your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Device > Device options.
- On the General tab, in the When I connect my device section, do any of the
- To back up your device data and settings, select the Back up my device check box. In the drop-down list, click how often you want to back up your device data and settings.
- To synchronize your calendar entries, contacts, memos, and tasks, select the Organizer data check box.
- To synchronize your songs, pictures, and videos, select the Media files check box.
- To keep the date and time on your device synchronized with the date and time on your computer, select the My computer's date and time with my device check box .
- Click OK.
Next topic: Delete all data from my device
Previous topic: Connect your device to your computer using Bluetooth technology