Some of my media files did not synchronize to my device
Try the following actions:
- Verify that your media card or BlackBerry® device has enough available storage for your media.
- Verify that your songs do not contain digital rights management (DRM) technologies.
- Verify that your songs are in a supported format.
- Verify that mass storage mode is turned on.
- If the extension for your video files are supported, but the video isn't synchronizing or importing, the video or audio codec might not be supported.
Next topic: My device does not recognize my media card
Previous topic: Troubleshooting: Media