Install Wi-Fi music sync on your device
If you did not install Wi-Fi® music sync when you added your BlackBerry® device to the BlackBerry® Desktop Software, you can install Wi-Fi music sync using the following steps.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Tools > Wi-Fi music sync.
- In the Wi-Fi Music Sync window, click Yes. On the next screen, click Finish.
- On the confirmation screen, note the Wi-Fi requirements and click Close.
- Click Music to synchronize the songs on your computer with your device. The first time that you do this for Wi-Fi music sync, you must keep your device connected to your computer with a USB cable.
Next topic: Connect to a Wi-Fi network on your device
Previous topic: Prerequisites: Wi-Fi music sync