Activate your device with BlackBerry Enterprise Server for IBM Lotus Domino
You can also activate your device with the BlackBerry Enterprise Server when you set up your device with the BlackBerry® Desktop Software. If you use the BlackBerry Desktop Software to switch to a new BlackBerry device, your activation settings are copied to your new device.
For more information about the following settings, contact your administrator.
- Connect your device to your computer that is part of your corporate network.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Device > Device options.
- Click the Enterprise Email tab.
- In the Email system drop-down list, click Lotus Domino (Notes Client).
- Do one of the following:
- Do any of the following optional steps:
- To add the name of your email account on your device, type the name in the Service name field.
- To include a signature in your outgoing email messages, type a signature in the Email signature field.
- To save copies of the email messages from your device to the Sent Mail folder in your IBM® Lotus Notes® email account, select the Save sent emails check box.
- Click OK.