View a location on a map
- On the Home screen, click the Maps icon.
- On a map, press the key > Find Location.
Do one of the following:
- To search for a point of interest such as a business or landmark, in the Find a store, café, etc. field, type the information for the point of interest. Highlight the point of interest.
- To view a new location, in the Find an address field, type an address. Highlight the location.
- To view a location for a contact, in the Find a store, café, etc. field, type the contact name. Highlight the contact information.
- To view a bookmarked location, highlight the location in the bottom section of the screen.
- Press the key > View on Map
Next topic: View an address on a map using a link
Previous topic: Map basics