I'm not receiving messages
Try the following actions:
- Verify that your BlackBerry® device is connected to the wireless network. If you're not in a wireless coverage area, you should receive messages when you return to a wireless coverage area.
- Reset your device. Connect to the network and try again.
- If you created an email address or added an existing email address to your device using the email setup screen in the Setup application, verify that you've received an activation message on your device from the BlackBerry® Internet Service. If you haven't received an activation message (the message might take a short period of time to arrive), in the Setup application, open the email setup screen to send a service book to your device.
- If you haven't received a registration message from the wireless network, register your device.On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon. Click Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table. Press the key > Register Now.
- Verify that data service is turned on.
- If you use email filters, verify that the options for email filters are set correctly.
- Verify that email forwarding is turned on and that you've selected all the email folders, including your inbox folder, that you want to receive email from.
- Verify that your device is not blocking messages. For more information, contact your administrator.
Previous topic: I can't send messages