Search This Document
- Type a name for the Wi-Fi® profile.
- Type the Wi-Fi network name.
- Band type:
- Set the Wi-Fi network type. If you do not know the network type, do not change this field.
- Connection Mode (Automatic):
- Set whether your BlackBerry® device automatically connects to the Wi-Fi network when it is available.
- Connection Mode (Manual):
- Set whether you want to be notified each time that the Wi-Fi network becomes available.
- Allow inter-access point handover:
- Set whether your device remains connected to the Wi-Fi network when you move between wireless access points.
- If necessary, set a VPN profile to use with the Wi-Fi profile.
Next topic: Security options for Wi-Fi profiles
Previous topic: Change a Wi-Fi profile