Search This Document
- To change your ring tone, from the Home screen, press the Send key. Press the Menu key. Click Set Ring Tone.
- To check your voice mail, press and hold 1.
- To send an incoming call to voice mail when your BlackBerry® device is inserted in a holster, press and hold the Volume Down key on the right side of your device.
- To set up speed dial for a contact, on the Home screen or in the phone application, press and hold the key that you would like to assign speed dial to.
- To add an extension to a phone number, press the Alt key and the X key. Type the extension number.
- To type a letter in a phone number field, press the Alt key and the letter key.
- To insert a plus sign (+) when typing a phone number, press the O key.
- To turn on the speakerphone during a call, press the Speakerphone key ( ) on the keyboard. To turn off the speakerphone during a call, press the Speakerphone key again.
- If you are using a wireless headset, to stop listening to a call with the headset, press the Speakerphone key. To listen to a call using the wireless headset again, press the Speakerphone key again.
- If you have multiple phone numbers associated with your device, to change the active phone number, from the Home screen, press the Send key. Click your phone number at the top of the screen. Click a phone number.
Next topic: Message shortcuts
Previous topic: BlackBerry basics shortcuts