- On your BlackBerry® device, verify that Bluetooth® technology is turned on.
- On the Home screen or in the Downloads folder on your BlackBerry device, click the BlackBerry Presenter icon.
- Click Browse.
- Click a file.
- After the file opens, press the key > Present.
- In the list, click the BlackBerry® Presenter with the same passkey as your BlackBerry Presenter. You can find your 4-digit passkey on the splash screen of the external display or on the bottom of your BlackBerry Presenter.
- In the Enter Numeric Passkey field, type the passkey for your BlackBerry Presenter.
- Press the key on the keyboard.
The LED light on your BlackBerry device turns solid blue when your presentation has completed loading.
Previous topic: Presentation options for Microsoft PowerPoint files