You can present a Microsoft® PowerPoint® file that is attached to a message or calendar entry on your BlackBerry® device.
- On your BlackBerry device, verify that Bluetooth® technology is turned on.
- Open the message or calendar entry that contains the file that you want to present.
- Click the file.
- Press the key:
- Press the key > Present.
- In the list, click the BlackBerry® Presenter with the same passkey as your BlackBerry Presenter. You can find your 4-digit passkey on the splash screen of the external display or on the bottom of your BlackBerry Presenter.
- In the Enter Numeric Passkey field, type the passkey for your BlackBerry Presenter.
- Press the key on the keyboard.
The LED light on your BlackBerry device turns solid blue when your presentation has completed loading.
Next topic: Use speaker notes during a presentation
Previous topic: Present a file from your BlackBerry device or a media card