Search This Document
- To change your ringtone, from the Home screen, press the Send key. Press the Menu key. Click Set Ringtone.
- To check your voice mail, press and hold 1.
- To send an incoming call to voice mail, press and hold the Volume Down key on the right side of your BlackBerry® device.
- To set up speed dial for a contact, on the Home screen or in the phone application, press and hold the key that you would like to assign speed dial to.
- To insert a plus sign (+) when typing a phone number, press and hold 0.
- If you have multiple phone numbers associated with your device, to change the active phone number, from the Home screen, press the Send key. Click your phone number at the top of the screen. Click a phone number.
Next topic: Message shortcuts
Previous topic: BlackBerry basics shortcuts