Search This Document
- To change your ring tone, from the Home screen, press the Send key. Press the Menu key. Click Set Ring Tone.
- To check your voice mail, press and hold 1.
- To send an incoming call to voice mail, press and hold the Volume Down key on the right side of your BlackBerry® device.
- To set up speed dial for a contact, on the Home screen or in the phone application, press and hold the key that you would like to assign speed dial to.
- To add an extension to a phone number, press the X key. Type the extension number.
- To type a letter in a phone number field, press and hold the Alt key. Use the multi-tap input method to type the letter.
- To insert a plus sign (+) when typing a phone number, press and hold 0.
- To turn on the speakerphone during a call, press the period (.) key. To turn off the speakerphone during a call, press the period (.) key again.
- If you are using a wireless headset, to stop listening to a call with the headset, press the period (.) key. To listen to a call using the wireless headset again, press the period (.) key again.
- If you have multiple phone numbers associated with your BlackBerry® device, to change the active phone number, from the Home screen, press the Send key. Click your phone number at the top of the screen. Click a phone number.
Next topic: Message shortcuts
Previous topic: BlackBerry basics shortcuts