Search This Document
If you are using a wireless access point or router that is enabled with Wi-Fi Protected Setup™, you can connect to the Wi-Fi® network using the PIN method.
- On the Home screen, click the Manage Connections icon.
- Click Set Up Wi-Fi Network.
- Click Scan for Networks.
- Click the access point or router that is enabled with Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Next. Your BlackBerry® device creates and displays a PIN.
- On your access point or router administration screen, type the PIN.
- When you are prompted to save a profile for the Wi-Fi network, click Next so that your device connects to the Wi-Fi network automatically next time.
- Click Next.
- On the Wi-Fi Setup Complete screen, perform any of the following actions:
Next topic: About Wi-Fi profiles
Previous topic: Connect to a Wi-Fi network using the Push Button Setup method