View a location on a map
- On the Home screen, click the Maps icon.
- On a map, press the Menu key.
- Click Find Location.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To view a new location, type an address in the Find field. To type the address information into specific address fields, click Advanced.
- To view a location for a contact, type the contact name in the Find field.
- To specify your current location, if your BlackBerry® device has an internal GPS receiver or is paired with a Bluetooth® enabled GPS receiver, click Where I Am.
- To view a location that you viewed recently, click Recent.
- To view a saved location, click Favorites.
Next topic: View an address on a map using a link
Previous topic: Send a route or a map