The LED light on the top of your BlackBerry® device flashes different colors to indicate different statuses.
- You are in a wireless coverage area.
- Your device is connected to a Bluetooth® enabled device.
- A new message has arrived and your selected sound profile is set to notify you using the LED.
- If you are using your device with a smart card, your device is accessing data on the smart card.
- The battery power level for your device is low.
Next topic: Turn off Bluetooth connection notification
Previous topic: LED notification