Try performing the following actions:
- Verify that your BlackBerry device is connected to a wireless network.
- Verify that your device has enough memory to update the BlackBerry Device Software.
- If your device has Wi-Fi® connection capability, connect to a Wi-Fi network and then try updating your BlackBerry Device Software again.
- Verify that you are not roaming outside of your wireless service provider's wireless coverage area. Depending on your wireless service provider, you might not be able to update your BlackBerry Device Software when roaming. For more information, contact your wireless service provider.
- You might also be able to update your BlackBerry Device Software from your wireless service provider's web site.
Next topic: My device does not have enough available memory to update the BlackBerry Device Software
Previous topic: Troubleshooting: BlackBerry Device Software