Search This Document
Wi-Fi profile IP and DNS options
- Automatically obtain IP address and DNS:
- Set whether your BlackBerry® device receives a routable IP address, a subnet mask, DNS settings, and a gateway address from the Wi-Fi® network.
- IP Address:
- Type the IP address for your device.
- Subnet mask:
- Type the subnet mask for the wireless access point to which your device should connect.
- Primary DNS:
- Type the primary DNS to which your device should connect.
- Secondary DNS:
- Type the secondary DNS to which your device should connect.
- Default gateway address:
- Type the default gateway IP address to which your device should connect.
- Domain suffix:
- Type the domain that your device uses to resolve host names into IP addresses.
Previous topic: Security options for Wi-Fi profiles