Search This Document
Before you begin: You must pair your BlackBerry® device with a Bluetooth® enabled device before you can connect to it. For more information about preparing the Bluetooth enabled device for pairing, see the documentation that came with the Bluetooth enabled device.
- On the Home screen, click the Manage Connections icon.
- Click Set Up Bluetooth.
- Click Search.
- Click a Bluetooth enabled device.
- If necessary, perform one of the following actions:
- If the Bluetooth enabled device does not have a keyboard (for example, a headset), on your BlackBerry device, type the pairing passkey that is provided in the documentation that came with the Bluetooth enabled device. The passkey is most often a numeric or alpha-numeric code.
- If the Bluetooth enabled device has a keyboard (for example, a laptop), type a pairing passkey of your own choosing on both devices.
Next topic: Connect to a paired Bluetooth enabled device
Previous topic: Turn on Bluetooth technology