Search This Document
PGP key properties
- Revocation Status:
- This field displays the revocation status of the PGP® key at a specified date and time.
- Trust Status:
- This field displays the trust status of the PGP key. A PGP key can be explicitly trusted (the PGP key itself is trusted), implicitly trusted (the PGP key is associated with a private key on your BlackBerry® device), or not trusted (the PGP key is not explicitly trusted and is not associated with a trusted PGP key on your device, and a chain of digital signatures to a trusted key does not exist).
- Creation Date:
- This field displays the date that the PGP® Universal Server generated the PGP key.
- Expiration Date:
- This field displays the date that the PGP Universal Server specified as the expiration date of the PGP key.
- Email Address:
- This field displays the email address that is associated with the PGP key. Multiple Email Address fields might appear.
- Public Key Type:
- This field displays the standard to which the public key complies. Your device supports RSA®, DSA, and Diffie-Hellman keys.
- Key Usage:
- This field displays approved uses of the PGP key.
- This field displays the PGP key fingerprint in hexadecimal format.
Next topic: Send a PGP key
Previous topic: View properties for a PGP key