Add a member by typing an email address or PIN
When you add a member by typing an email address or PIN, the person must accept your invitation before the person is added to the group.
Depending on the permissions that an administrator of the group has set, you might need to be an administrator of the group to perform this task.
- On the Home screen or in the Instant Messaging folder, click the BlackBerry Messenger icon.
- On the contact list screen, in the BlackBerry Groups category, click a group.
- Click Members.
- Click Invite a new member.
- Click Enter a person's email address, PIN, or name.
- Type part or all of the member information.
- Click the member information.
- If necessary, select the This address is a distribution list check box.
- Click Send.