My computer cannot detect my device
Try performing the following actions:
- Verify that your BlackBerry® device is connected to your computer.
- Verify that the USB cable or the cradle that you are using to connect your device to your computer is not damaged.
- If you are trying to connect your device to your computer using Bluetooth® technology, verify that your device is within range of your computer (a typical range is approximately 10 m).
- Turn off synchronization applications or anti-virus applications temporarily.
- Verify that you are not running software that scans the communications ports on your computer.