Search This Document
Download all certificates from an LDAP certificate server automatically
Verify that you have added an LDAP certificate server to the certificate synchronization tool of the BlackBerry® Desktop Manager.
Downloading all certificates from LDAP certificate servers automatically is network intensive and can result in reduced computer or network performance. Before you perform this task, contact your administrator.
- Connect your BlackBerry device to your computer.
- Open the BlackBerry® Desktop Manager.
- Click Synchronize Certificates.
- Click Options.
- On the LDAP Servers tab, click a server.
- Click a server.
- Click Edit.
- Select the Crawl this LDAP Server check box.
- Click OK.
Each time that you start the certificate synchronization tool, the tool queries all LDAP certificate servers that have the Crawl this LDAP Server check box selected and retrieves certificates automatically.