Search This Document
The battery is not charging
- Verify that the USB cable is securely connected to your device and a USB port.
- Try connecting your device to another USB port on your computer, a USB port on a different computer, a USB hub, or try using a travel charger.
- Verify that BlackBerry device USB drivers are installed on your computer. When you install BlackBerry® Desktop Software from the CD that came with your device, the correct USB drivers should be installed. You can also download the latest version of BlackBerry Desktop Software from www.blackberry.com.
- Verify that your computer is not in standby, hibernate, or sleep mode.
- Some USB hubs might not provide enough power. Plug the hub into a power outlet (if available) and reconnect your device.
Next topic: Shortcuts
Previous topic: I cannot play a media file on a web page