Set the wireless networks to use for roaming
Depending on your wireless service provider and wireless network, this feature might not be supported.
- On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
- Click Mobile Network.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To connect to CDMA networks only, set the Network Technology field to 1XEV.
- To connect to either a GSM® or CDMA network, set the Network Technology field to Global.
- To connect to GSM networks only, set the Network Technology field to GSM/UMTS. Set the Network Mode field (it is recommended that you set the Network Mode field to 3G & 2G).
- Press the Menu key.
- Click Save.
Next topic: Preferred wireless network list
Previous topic: Connect to a GSM or UMTS network