Switch wireless networks manually
Your device is designed to switch to an appropriate wireless network automatically when you travel.
Before you begin: To perform this task, your wireless service plan must include this service and your BlackBerry® device must be connected to a GSM® or UMTS® network.
- On the Home screen, click the Manage Connections icon.
- Click Mobile Network Options.
- Change the Network Selection Mode field to Manual.
- Click Scan for Available Networks.
- Click a wireless network.
- Click Select Network.
- Press the Menu key.
- Click Save.
Next topic: About wireless coverage indicators
Previous topic: About roaming and international roaming