Respond to a meeting invitation
- In a meeting invitation, press the Menu key.
- Click Accept, Tentative, or Decline.
- If you declined a delegated meeting invitation, perform one of the following actions:
- To decline the meeting, click Decline.
- To delegate the meeting back to the sender so that the sender can re-delegate it, click Delegate.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To send the response without adding comments, click Send Response.
- To add comments to your response, click Add Comments. Type a comment. Press the Menu key. Click Send.
Note: If you delete a meeting invitation from the messages application before you accept or decline it, the meeting is deleted from the email application on your computer.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.