Search This Document
Install a root certificate on your computer
Depending on the Wi-Fi® network that you want to connect to, you might need to install the root certificate for the certificate authority server that created the certificate for the authentication server. For more information, contact your administrator.
- Download the root certificate from the certificate authority server to your computer.
- On your computer, right-click the root certificate. Click Install certificate.
- Click Next.
- Click Place all certificates in the following store.
- Click Browse.
- Click Trusted Root Certification Authorities.
- Click OK.
- Click Finish.
- In the Security Warning dialog box, click Yes.
If the root certificate contains multiple certificates, all the certificates are installed on your computer.After you finish: To install the root certificate on your BlackBerry® device, use the certificate synchronization tool of the BlackBerry® Desktop Manager to synchronize the root certificate between your device and your computer.
Next topic: UMA connection settings
Previous topic: Set your device to connect to a specific Wi-Fi network