By default, new Wi-Fi® profiles appear at the bottom of your Wi-Fi profile list.
- On the Home screen, click the Manage Connections icon.
- Click Set Up Wi-Fi Network.
- Do one of the following:
- Complete the instructions on the screen.
- When you are prompted to save a profile for the Wi-Fi network, click Next so that your BlackBerry device connects to the Wi-Fi network automatically next time.
- On the Wi-Fi Setup Complete screen, do any of the following:
Previous topic: Turn on Wi-Fi technology