Search This Document
Change when your device deletes sensitive data from the temporary device memory
- On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
- Click Security Options.
- Click Advanced Security Options.
- Click Memory Cleaning.
- Perform any of the following actions:
- To prevent your BlackBerry® device from deleting sensitive data when you insert your device in a holster, change the Clean When Holstered field to No.
- To prevent your device from deleting sensitive data when your device remains idle for a specified period of time, change the Clean When Idle field to No.
- To change how long your device waits after you stop using it before it deletes sensitive data, change the Idle Timeout field.
- Press the Menu key.
- Click Save.
Previous topic: Turn on memory cleaning