Search This Document
Before you begin:
- Pair the BlackBerry device with the computer.
- On the computer, on the taskbar, click Start > Programs > Accessories > Communications > HyperTerminal.
- In the Name field, type a name for the session.
- Click an icon for the session.
- Click OK.
- In the Connect To dialog box, in the Connect using drop-down list, click the COM port for the Bluetooth® connection.
- If the connection to the port is not open, open the connection
- On the BlackBerry device, on the Home screen, click the Downloads folder.
- Click the BluetoothDemo icon.
- In the menu, click Connect to <Computer's Bluetooth name>.
Next topic: Run the sample application on a BlackBerry device and a computer (computer-initiated connection)
Previous topic: Install the sample application